Monday, August 4, 2008

Proactiv acne and acne and organic face wash

The good news is that it is possible to prevent acne naturally. But that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with taking a trip to the pharmacy for a little help now and then. Many of the commercial skincare products are actually quite effective. But it is not recommended that you use them for long periods of time because the side effects of long-term use may be just as enduring as the acne.
Well you treat it like you would with acne on your face, only you can be more aggressive with your treatments. You can use over a 5% peroxide cream on your back, unlike your face, but it's recommended you don't use one that is over 7%. The key to treating back acne is consistently. Find a method that you know can help improve your back acne, then stick with it until you see an improvement in your back acne. If it's a great improvement then stick with this method, until your completely free of back acne. Personally I find the best natural solution to use for back acne, is getting someone to massage you with potatoes! I know that sounds completely crazy but hear me out, potatoes have been proven to help acne, it helps break down bacteria of acne, and the properties of the potato give your skin a more of a healthy look, as well as acting as an exfoiliater.
Do not use too much soap! Yes, you think the more that you soap your face the better it will look right? Well thats not the case, in fact it usually makes your face worse actually. Excessive soap can actually dry out your face and leave it dry. When this happens it can actually clog your pores and creates more pimples. I know this is going to sound crazy and perhaps dirty, but I actually do not soap my face at all. Its funny too because when I was in college one day I actually ran out of my Neutrogena acne wash and I thought my face was going to look horrible. It turned out my face started looking better, and I never have used any sort of acne product or soap since then and my face has been clearer than ever the last few years. I know this is not the case for everyone but you need to only soap your face once a day tops, just give it a try and you might be surprised. Any acne diet or natural treatment needs to cut back on the soap usage!
judaicaixiviay.blogspot.com
tags: terrible acne cure fast, salicylic acid acne medication, free techniques to getting rid of acne

No comments: