Monday, August 4, 2008

Pregnancy rash and acne relief by kopec naturals and can taking a triphasic birth control cause acne

What you think about getting clear is very important.
Leave it alone. Don't pick, use a clean wash cloth to keep the area clean. In time, when they are ready, those pimples will begin to heal.
If you do not like ginger, you can try garlic too. Garlic and ginger belong to the same family and garlic too has similar effects on your body. I have no idea if one of the herbs here is better than the other, but based on my personal experience, ginger and garlic have similar strength in treating acne. I prefer consuming ginger because its taste is much more acceptable to me when consumed in the form of juice. I can add honey, sugar and other flavorings to make it taste better. If you think garlic makes a great juice for you, then you might want to try garlic too. If it is possible, you should drink only pure, fresh ginger or garlic juice for maximum effects.
ironmongerjl.blogspot.com
tags: simple and easy ways to clear acne fast for free, how can i remove acne off my face, how widespread is acne

No comments: