Thursday, October 2, 2008

How to remove acne scares

« ...This is the most popular severe acne treatment available. The treatment works to attack P. acnes bacteria. The treatment begins with stronger than normal dosage and as the results starts showing up, the dosages can be reduced. The popular antibiotics which are being used today are doxycline, erythromycin and tetracycline....
...Take the fresh juice of lemon and dip some cotton wool in it. Pat your face with the cotton and let it dry. Some people may find the lemon juice irritating. In that case, you can dilute it in some water or rose-water. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and wash your face with water after that. Do this at least four times a week and you will find considerable change....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...I am a travel agent. One day I asked my wife, why she always denies going to any party with me? And to my surprise she told me with tears in her eyes, that she feels very embarrassed with ugly acne marks on her face. She asked me the same question. How do I get rid of my old acne scars? She started having serious skin problems, as a teenager in high school. She tried different treatments available in the market, like the skin care creams, lotions, and cleansers. Nothing really gave her the results she was looking for. In fact, she found out years later that the same over-the-counter products, she had spent money on and tried, had assisted in worsening her acne condition....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: head and shoulders as facial wash for acne, high altitude skin care acne, natural treatment for acne

No comments: